Mike and I joined Profile by Sanford the week of Christmas and have found a lot of new (healthy) recipes we love! This one is a super easy, one pan recipe. I think the true test of all “healthy” recipes is if you can feed it to guests and they actually like it. This recipe is guest-approved! The nice thing is you can add a bunch of veggies and bulk it up to feed even more people (or have leftovers to eat later).
Makes 1 serving
- Chicken breast (4 oz.)
- Onion powder
- Fresh ground pepper
- Asian salad mix (from Costco)
- 2 Tb. Asian salad dressing (from Profile or any other Asian salad dressing/sauce)
- Chicken stock
- Small romaine lettuce leaves
- In a medium skillet, cook chicken and sprinkle with onion powder and pepper.
- Add in Asian salad mix (fill the skillet), dressing, and a little chicken stock – up to you how much you want to add (don’t soak it though).
- Cover and cook/simmer until the lettuce mix is soft and it looks done.
- Fill romaine lettuce leaves up and eat!