Following the theme from last year, we’re celebrating our two-year anniversary today!
States we set foot in
- North Dakota (surprising)
- Minnesota (20 minutes away)
- Did we go anywhere else this year? I don’t think so… About to go to Illinois together again in a few weeks!
Shows we watched together
- Game of Thrones (of course)
- Catfish (binge-watched)
- The Librarians
- Second Chance (so good!)
- Brooklyn Nine Nine
Things we did
- Celebrated Mike’s brother’s wedding and 5 or so other weddings (three more to go this year!)
- Hosted parties like Mike’s brother’s engagement party, Halloween, and a “Man Shower”
- Got settled into our house (did some grown up things like buy a dining room table and chairs and couches for the basement)
- Mike set up his “man cave”
- I started crafting and blogging a little more regularly
- Went on a first annual couples cabin weekend with a bunch of friends this summer
- I celebrated my golden birthday and Mike surprised me with a champagne toast on the pontoon!
Thank you to everyone who helped make our wedding day and second year of marriage so special!